All reviews a pet friendly hotel pet policy front desk dog show hard boiled eggs allow pets first floor pool and hot tub easy access would definitely stay here again staff was very friendly and helpful bed was comfortable we've stayed clean rooms great place to stay free breakfast non smoking
Reviewed 8 October 2018

Very friendly staff. Nice clean rooms Easy on and off I-10. We have stayed here several times and always had a great experience. Everyone on staff made you feel welcome, the grounds were nice and well kept.

Date of stay: October 2018
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Tirzah C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Thank you for your wonderful comments you have shared. We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Had a guest next to me and my wife’s room that barked all night long . Told the front desk more than 15 times about it they said we are pet friendly and there’s nothing they can do about it . Next morning walking down the hall with my wife a guest pit bull dog tried to bite my wife . If I’m going to pay over 200 dollars for a room you need to be able to enjoy your stay .

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Tirzah C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Jeff,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback of your recent stay. I would like to start off by apologizing for your experience here with us. This is definitely not the way we handle any pet complaints, and I will be investigating who told you that. I would love to talk to you and get some more information on your stay. Please contact me at the hotel to further discuss this. I thank you again for your time, and look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed at La Quinta this past weekend and had a really great stay. The lady at the check in desk was friendly and helpful. Room was clean, nice linen, modern decor, air conditioner worked well and was quite. Bathroom was clean with nice towels. Refrigerator was clean and cool. The check out was smooth and the guy was very nice. We did not swim but walked outside to look at the pool and scenery, there’s a nice pond behind the property that was pretty at sunset. Will book again!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! I’m pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay here with us. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future. We’ll see you soon.

Reviewed 30 September 2018

Excellant room, staff, breakfast and pet friendly. Easy on/off I-10 and there's an Applebee's on other side of parking lot. Rooms are very clean for being pet friendly. We stay here every time we travel to Florida. Check-in, unload vehicle, freshen up, eat a great dinner at Applebee's (and a few drinks), get a great nights sleep, eat a delicious warm breakfast and are ready for the next days travel. We count on them and they deliver.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

This is a great hotel if you are traveling with your pets. The staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms are spacious. They have allowed for the outside space needed when traveling with dogs. They have a hot breakfast ready every morning starting at 6:30. There is always someone on the front desk to get you anything that you might need or want. They are well acquainted with the area and can make dining and entertainment suggestions.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Tirzah C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Thank you for your wonderful feedback on your recent stay here with us. I appreciate your comments and I will be sharing them with my team. Here at La Quinta we strive to give a "Here For You" experience to all our guest, and it make me very happy we were able to provide you with just that! We hope to see you back soon.