All reviewsceiling fanfront desknice hoteltall ceilingsoffice chairworkout roomstayed here for one nightshower headcomfortable roomgood nights sleephotel stayeasy accessstaff was very friendlycleanlinesspillowsinterstatelaptop
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

After a long day of driving the Holiday Inn Batesville was just what the doctor ordered. Huge, well lighted parking lot with super easy access off of the interstate. A great staff and a very clean, comfortable room made me glad I chose this hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Holiday Inn B, Manager at Holiday Inn Batesville, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Good morning,
We are so glad you enjoyed your last visit.
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel services.
We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Stayed here for one night as we were passing through. Room was very nice, spacious and clean. Nice wide hallways. Staff was very friendly. I would avoid the restaurant. Went for breakfast and restaurant was almost empty. Ordered a simple breakfast and 25 minutes later was still waiting for my food. A couple in the elevator said the night before they waited an hour for their supper.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Holiday Inn B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Batesville, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for the inconveniences you faced during your stay, as that is not up to our normal standards. We will share your feedback with our staff and make the necessary changes. We hope you choose to stay with us again, so we can show you our true level of service.

Michael Jones

Reviewed 19 August 2017

We had no reservations and were very tired after driving for a long time so we stopped at Batesville and saw this hotel and went stright to it (there are several other hotels around, I'm sure all better than this) In this case loyalty did not pay.
Front Desk clerks all unfriendly checking in and out; at check in a gentleman greeted me and then turned his back and called Tammie (or so) who was the perfect example of someone who should NEVER be in contact with public: I asked for rate for the night and she yelled from the back room 120!, then I explaained calmly I was a IHG member and she said "Thats for points to get a free room" and then shewed her my AARP card and she sais Rate id 120 (No senior discount) and said "the room rate is 130 but I'm giving it to you at 120" I was so tired I decided to let TripAdvisor know of this and just check in and get to rest. Went to dining room and had a snack that went well, Romona was our server and she was the only person in this facility that really cared for her guests as she served us for breakfast as well. Elevator had a cup of coffee spilled on it and I slipped so I told front desk at checkout so one of the clerks sent the other to "See why is this person complaining" which made the entire rooster in the hotel, except Romona, absolutely uncapable of receiving and treating with guests. It is obvious that not a singe person in this hotel has been trained to deal with guests. I am Gold for life at Marriott and Sheraton and have stayed at many, many hotels during my working life, not only in the US but in Europe and Latin America, and this Holiday Inn Batesville is the absolut worst . I hope IHG management could do a secret evaluation of this hell hole. Oh! and smelly rooms as well.

Room Tip: There's a Hampton Inn very close, go there
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank O. Fernando T
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Batesville, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

Dear O. Fernando T,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We would like to apologize for the level of service you received from our staff and for being let down by our hotel cleanliness during your visit. Your feedback is troubling and will surely be looked into. Rest assured it will be reviewed and most certainly be forwarded to the appropriate departments to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. In addition, we have sent you a private message to obtain more information about your stay.

Joel A
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 17 August 2017

PROS: VERY FRIENDLY PEOPLE, Cleanliness of the room. Size of the room. Good rate.

CONS: Broken office chair in the room, dust on the ceiling fan.

First of all, I want to praise everyone working at the hotel from the front desk to the people working on keeping the grounds clean. Everyone was friendly and polite.

We tried to check in early but when we got there, they were having some computer errors due to a power outage the night before. We went to have lunch and came back and they got us in. Meg and Tammie at the front desk were always very polite and helpful though they had a lot going on trying to restore the system.

Here is the only real complaint that I have and it was taken care of eventually. When I booked the 2 rooms, one for me and one for my co-worker I did it under my name. Due to regs, we have to have our individual names on the invoices. Well, the front desk staff had no idea how to change it. Eventually on the day we left, the manager tackled it and got it fixed, we know not how.

The room was very clean. Fully stocked with towels and soaps. The hand soap does leave a film when using it to wash hands but that is a personal preference I guess. The shower head seemed low but had great pressure. The office chair in the room was broken and I forgot to mention it to anyone. I was in room 410 and it had tall ceilings with a ceiling fan. That could have been cleaned better. Nice touch having it though.

Ate in the restaurant once and that was for breakfast. It was good and priced reasonably. The wait staff was very attentive and very polite.

I was originally booked for the week but finished up work after 2 nights. NO Problems on checking out early. I put out my quiet please sign so they wouldn't clean the room while I was out. Good workout room. Got to use it for 5 minutes. (My fault). The cable that is in the rooms wasn't in the workout room which I found weird.

Room Tip: They do have some rooms with balconies. 4th floor was nice
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank jcmoye70
Reviewed 16 July 2017

We stayed here for one night when passing through on a road trip. Appreciated that it was set a bit back from the road and it was very clean and economical. The room was very nice as was the service and especially the friendliness of the ladies at the front desk. It was nice having a restaurant/ bar on the premises too. We would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Holiday Inn B, Manager at Holiday Inn Batesville, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Dear Lisa,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. We are delighted you had a wonderful stay. Our number 1 goal is to ensure all of our guests have a wonderful experience with us. We value your review and appreciate you! We hope to see you again if your travels bring you in our path again!