“employees are not trained professionally . The cashier is on her phone , the employees argue at multiple visits”
Review of Taco John's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco John's
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 11 November 2016

train them employees and the place might be ok . Yes everytime I've been in there they have the same employees . Personally they should go out of business . SORRY BUT IT'S THE TRUTH .

1  Thank Shelly S

Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

Only two people for crew. I came in at 815 and they already pulled the sauces from the restaurant area. Either of them seems happy. I feel like they were in a hurry to leave but y'all open for another hour and a half. They barely smiled.

Reviewed 12 March 2016

Stopped in the a special SHRIMP STREET TACO TRIO COMBO MEAL $ 8.45 and what a great meal it was. Got a coupon for $1 off on the internet. You gotta try the Shrimp Street Tacos. Very friendly staff and clean.

Reviewed 12 October 2015

I've always preferred Taco John's to other similar fast food Mexican restaurants because their level of quality seemed a bit higher than the competition. I also enjoy that they offer a sauce bar with an okay variety of options to add to your food. However...this particular location did not meet my normal expectations. While ordering...the cashier decided it was the best option for me to 'get the meal'. So...based on her suggestions...I did. [I ordered three soft shell tacos/medium Potato Oles/Medium soda.] The order came to almost $10!? I was briefly shocked...but paid without really questioning. The cup they gave me for a medium soda was monstrous! There is really no way that could've been a medium. Same for the size of the portion of Oles...ridiculously large. Upon viewing my receipt...I saw that I was charged for a large meal...not a medium meal. Very sneaky...and unprofessional on her behalf. She managed to talk my friend into the same type of 'deal'...her meal coming close to $12.00! When I unwrapped my tacos...my real disappointment set in. They barely had any lettuce...and even less cheese. These are the only two toppings that come standard on regular soft shells. The least they could have done would have been to have decent amounts of both on there. The Oles were so-so...clearly not recently prepared. The store itself appeared clean. We were in and out in under 15 minutes. I'm still a fan of Taco John's...but most likely will not return to this location again.

2  Thank StarletteSkye
Reviewed 13 December 2012

Service was quick, food was tasty, cashier guy was friendly and got our order perfect. This was our first time at this location.