“Wonderful little local café”
Review of Cafe Cravings

Cafe Cravings
Description: Cafe Cravings is a family owned Minnesota restaurant specializing in home baked breakfasts, lunch, bakery and dessert items. We have a full gluten free menu, along with a large selection of gluten free bakery/desserts. We have a drive thru window serving food and espresso drinks. Enjoy our outdoor patio or cozy fireplace.
Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

At first we weren't quite sure about it, but decided to go in and try it and were pleasantly surprised. They had wonderful espresso drinks and coffee as well as hot chocolate, baked goods and breakfast served till 3 PM. The hashbrowns were wonderful the omelettes and eggs Benedict Florentine we're good. Nice relaxing family atmosphere with a hometown feel.

Date of visit: March 2017
CafeCravings, Guest Relations Manager at Cafe Cravings, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2017

Thank you for stopping in and taking the time to share your experience. We hope you return soon and bring some friends. When the weather warms, our patio is wonderful!

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Best little cafe in white bear lake . Food is amazing, staff is friendly very family like feeling. Weekly specials are always great and the apple walnut pancakes are to die for

Date of visit: January 2017
CafeCravings, Guest Relations Manager at Cafe Cravings, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2017

Thanks for the great review! Those apple walnut pancakes are indeed fabulous and available gluten free too. We appreciate your support of Cafe Cravings.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

This is a small local diner and coffee spot where we had lunch. The food was very good and the place had very good business at lunch. I had the cravings melt and my wife had turkey and vegetables wrap. We were pleased with the food. both were served with chips. We would consider stopping in here in the future.

Date of visit: January 2017
CafeCravings, Guest Relations Manager at Cafe Cravings, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2017

Thank you for stopping for lunch and the nice review. Next time you stop in, make sure to get some of our house made bakery and desserts! We serve breakfast all day too, so give that a try.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

Stopped in for lunch ordered up the Wild Rice cup of Soup and 1/2 Tuna sandwich with Provolone Cheese $ 9.95 came with Potato Chips on the side. really good and good service. Place was clean and friendly.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 4 August 2016

I really cant rate the food because I didn't eat. And I was there 30 minutes before close. I was referred to this place by someone - I needed coffee and wifil for 15 minutes so I stopped here.

It's a little bit hard to get to depending on what direction your coming from. -Uturns and quick turns. It's easy to miss so pay attention. Its NOT glamorous - inside or out. The inside is a mish mash of tables and chairs - but very clean. The staff were SUPER friendly. You order, it's delivered to your table and you pay at the register. I was thinkning it would be more like a "starbucks" experience and pay at the register.

Like I said, I didn't eat there but I heard that their Hungarian Mushroom soup is To-die-for and the pastries are amazing. The pastry chef has a very reputable resume. There was one person there when I arrived and she had two sweet treats and raved about both of them. Two people came in 10 minutes to close and ordered fairly large takeout orders (at least I thought they were large orders for 1 person). I overheard them saying how much they love the chicken salad and cucumber soup.

It's an older building and they (currently) are short staffed so the hours change - call before you go... just be be sure (especially if its after 2:00)

I'm giving it an average because I didn't eat and feel like that would be a false review. It could be spectacular --- you'll have to find that out on your own.

Date of visit: August 2016
CravingsWineBar, Guest Relations Manager at Cafe Cravings, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2016

Thank you for your review. We look forward to you stopping in again soon to try our delicious food and all we have to offer in hopes of an update to a five star review.