“Great steakhouse ”

Gianni's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Gianni's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 48 Restaurants in Wayzata
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

The service was excellent. Recommend the table side prepared salad, too. The steak was excellent and prepared to perfection. We ate indoors but the outdoor patio would have been desirable on a perfect 70 degree evening, but it was booked.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

We ate at Gianni's for the first time for an anniversary and LOVED it! This will be our new favorite place to go celebrate now. The food was phenomenal and the service was outstanding. Our server was so knowledgeable and gave great recommendations. He also encouraged us to modify and create what we wanted for our meals. I was gluten free and was so happy with the amount of gluten free options. Almost the entire menu was Gluten free. We started our meal with a side of scallops and the Caprese. My husband had the classic steak & fries and I had the special Sea Bass on top of Shrimp Risotto. We split the crème brulee for dessert. Everything was just delicious. A bonus was the view of Lake Minnetonka!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

It was my second time at this restaurant and my evaluation is even better due to the fact that we went there with a large group and even though the meal was served quickly and it was delicious. Amazing meat! Side dishes were also perfect, hash browns with sour cream and cheese!!! wow! It is an expensive restaurant, but you got what you pay for. Really recommended!

Reviewed 17 July 2017

We had a wonderful meal on July 11th 2017. We had a party of 5 and we were seated within a few minutes of arriving, and our server was friendly and knowledgeable. We started with the Seafood Tower and it was better than described. (More of each item) The ladies all had the spun salad which was a fun course and it was very good. I had the 16 oz NY Strip RARE and it was cooked exactly that way. It was worth the $50 price tag. My wife had the 9 oz filet and she loved it. My 17 year old daughter had the lobster tail (her usual) and she too was very pleased. We did order a bottle of red wine that we all enjoyed (except my daughter!) My mother-in-law had the pork and she normally likes things well done, but this was juicy and she really liked it. my father-in-law had the seafood Louie and he loved that too. As I said we had a wonderful meal. We did tell the owner of our last experience there, about three years ago, in which we had to wait for over 30 minutes for our table. She said they had been really working on it and it showed. We also told the server that it was our 25 wedding anniversary. I'm not sure which one, or both, caused her to do it, but she gave us a 2nd bottle of wine on the house. All in all, a great dinner. We will be back before three years!

Reviewed 2 July 2017

Loved sitting at the bar for happy hour and being served by a friendly and very good bartender, Derrick. The cocktail list is very interesting and not what you would find in most bars. We had the steak skewers and the beef was so tender we had nother order. It's such a pretty bar area and busy on a Saturday afternoon...great vibe and nice customers too.