“Delicious and generous servings”

El Molino Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 28 Restaurants in Waseca
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 October 2017

I stopped here for lunch with a co-worker. I had the scrambled eggs and chorizo which was delicious - it came with Mexican rice, refrios, lettuce salad, and 3 flour tortillas. The servings were generous. The service was fast and friendly.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

My hubby and I went here with a friend we were visiting that lives in town. The food was good and huge portions. You could easily meal share and still over eat. I would have given 5 stars if the margarita would have been better; it tasted like mostly mix without tequila.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

We ate here for an early supper, all ordered off the lunch menu. We had the cheese dip which was a white cheese, guacamole, chile relleno, enchiladas and tamales. Everyone enjoyed their meal except me. I had the tamales, there was little to no pork with them, it was not rolled inside it and it was almost all masa.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Good food at a reasonable price. Hard to beat and I will be going back. Staff is awesome too. Nice atmosphere

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Holy Guacamole! There was so much food. I ordered the beef & chicken fajitas. There was enough leftovers for another meal.
Food was hot, fresh and delicious. Even though the restaurant was very busy we had excellent service. The staff truly understand team work.