“Family supper”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

We ate here for an early supper, all ordered off the lunch menu. We had the cheese dip which was a white cheese, guacamole, chile relleno, enchiladas and tamales. Everyone enjoyed their meal except me. I had the tamales, there was little to no pork with them, it was not rolled inside it and it was almost all masa.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Good food at a reasonable price. Hard to beat and I will be going back. Staff is awesome too. Nice atmosphere

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Holy Guacamole! There was so much food. I ordered the beef & chicken fajitas. There was enough leftovers for another meal.
Food was hot, fresh and delicious. Even though the restaurant was very busy we had excellent service. The staff truly understand team work.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

This place is definitely worth a stop! I ordered a margarita and the waiter brought me a 2nd for free just to try a different tequila and tell him what I thought about it. I got the Jalapeño Chimichanga and it was huge and delicious. Make a pit stop if you're in the area!!

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Always busy which salitifys the great food and exceptional service.
Go hungry, wear loose pants, and leave stuffed!