“Friendly Staff & Enjoyable Stay”

Holiday Inn Express Vadnais Heights
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Vadnais Heights
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

My family of 4 booked a suite for the thanksgiving holiday visit to family. Spacious suite with 2 twin beds and couch with fold out bed. 2 tv with good selection. Very safe area, close to target and Walmart. Visit downtown white bear lake for shopping or have a cocktail at local bars.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 22 August 2017

We stayed over the weekend of the Susan G. Komen 3 day walk. Family had 2 suites, rooms were comfortable and nice. At check in, there was confusion on our reservation, however, DENNIS at the front desk took care of us! He immediately did what he could to take care of the situation, acknowledged the other guests that were waiting in line. Appreciate his professionalism and willingness to take the time to assist us.

Room Tip: Good place to stay for the Susan G. Komen walk, cheering station right in front!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Monica R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Vadnais Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Hi,

Thank you very much for the glowing review. I am so pleased to hear how Dennis handled and helped you at check-in. I will pass your kind comments on to him. I hope you were able to relax and enjoy some down time after the walk. We look forward to your stay next time.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Hotel was clean. Rooms and breakfast buffet were good and typical for Holiday Inn Express. Staff was friendly and helpful. Good location near expressway, gas station and a few eating places.

Stayed the weekend just before the July 4th holiday. The hotel was full but quiet.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Monica R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Vadnais Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Hi,

Thank you for the great review. I'm glad you enjoyed a quiet stay with us. Our staff always appreciate reading a great review on their service.

Thanks again and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

I stayed at this property a few months back and had such a great experience that it was a no-brainer to stay here again! I had called a day earlier to request an early check in (which was approved), and when I came in the day of my check in, at an even earlier time than I had previously requested, my room was clean and ready to go! I wasn't expecting to get in that early, but the staff made it happen. Rooms are very clean, beds comfortable, and the breakfast in the morning is fantastic. This is a great hotel and I will continue to stay here.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2017

The rooms were clean & the beds & pillows were comfortable. The pool was very nice & there is also a nice size hot tub. The breakfast was good, the standard HIE fare. The check-in staff was friendly as were the kitchen ladies. What I absolutely loved about this place is that we had a kind of "mini-apartment" which I wasn't aware that HIE's even had. We've stayed in many & have never seen one before. We had 2-bedrooms, a small living room w/dining area, an actual kitchen & a bathroom. "So" much better than just a hotel room. However, that all being said, it is definitely time to update the furnishings. They are worn, somewhat dated, etc... & really does bring down the appeal. The walls also need painting. It's a nice place, but it could be more so.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Monica R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Vadnais Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Hi Rannydef,

Thank you for your honest feedback on your recent stay with us. I'm glad you enjoyed all of our amenities and felt welcomed with our staff.

I am happy to say we will be undergoing a remodel later this fall to make some updates to our rooms.

We hope to see you again and have you experience our new fresh look when complete.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Vadnais Heights
0.1 km away
Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Paul Northeast
Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Paul ...
#2 of 3 in Vadnais Heights
7.1 km away
Best Western Plus St. Paul North/Shoreview
14.6 km away
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Paul-Woodbury

Been to Holiday Inn Express Vadnais Heights? Share your experiences!