“Best Tuna Sandwiches Ever”
Review of Betty's Pies

Betty's Pies
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Two Harbors
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

We have been to Betty's Pies before but the last few times it has been too busy to stop or closed. We were excited to stop this time and although the wait was long, it was worth it! We had the soup and sandwich combo and had the best tuna sandwiches ever. Simple and on homemade bread and they were delicious. The soup was good too and of course the slices of pie. Can't wait to go back.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,147)

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

This is a very popular place to stop on the North Shore with a great historic story to go with it. My 9 year old and I had the fish and chips and we both loved them! My sone had a burger which he said was the best he's had in a long time. You must have the pie! If you're too full take it to go!

1  Thank Leistikow
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Wahoo! I finally made it to Betty's!!! We shared three pies!
1. Bumbleberry (WOWZERS!!)
2. Great Lakes Crunch (FABULOUS!)
3. Turtle Coconut Cream (BAM!)

Pies were great! Staff was young and friendly. Wait time to get in was short. Restaurant was clean. The pies we ordered made me HAPPY! I look forward to my next visit!

1  Thank ShanOC
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

We did not stop and eat at the restaurant, but got our pies to go. Lots of different and yummy options for different kinds of pie lovers.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Stop here for lunch and have to offer this advice...Go, Eat a meal, Savor the PIE! This great diner is right on MN 61 just east out of Two Harbor. The place was jumping with their lunch crowd. It has all the comforts of a local diner. Lunch counter, blue and white checked floors, and the nicest staff. Everyone seemed to have a smile...staff and guests alike. Husband had breasted chicken which was freshly cooked. I had chef salad with blueberry vinaigrette, yum. For a shared dessert we split a 5 layer chocolate cream pie that may just be the best pie I have ever eaten. I highly recommend Betty's. Thanks for a great lunch!

1  Thank IllinoiaRed