“Comfort food for the soul”

Black Wood's Bar & Grill
Ranked #6 of 33 Restaurants in Two Harbors
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

When I go to Blackwoods, I go for the comfort foods... best Mac and cheese,pot pies, and soups with bread!! In the summer they have an outside patio to enjoy a drink, appetizers, and fresh air. The only drawback is the interior is so dark...I like a light interior when I dine out.

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

I got the Mac and cheese and my fiancé got the walleye. The food was decent, but seemed a little over priced.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 11 October 2018

we were here mid day for lunch, right after opening, not many people here. The food was excellent and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

We stop by here everytime we are up there. The service is wonderful. Very quick and friendly. The food is hot when it comes out. It was a cool day and the Chicken Pot pie was so tasty. It is served with a small loaf of corn bread with sweet butter, yum! My daughter usually likes the kids meals and those kids meals are pretty reasonable priced.

Reviewed 29 September 2018

I ordered a rare burger and I got a beyond well done, burnt burger. Nobody else's food was good either, and the beer selection was really boring. It was at least fast, but not cheap.