“the best walleye ever!!”
Review of Ledge Rock Grille

Ledge Rock Grille
Ranked #8 of 31 Restaurants in Two Harbors
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 20 February 2017

This was our first visit to the Grille but we already know that we will be back soon. We were not staying at the cottages and did not have a dinner reservation, but we were promptly welcomed and seated at a cozy table near the fireplace. I have to say, the Ledge Rock Grille's crispy walleye is divine -- crisply coated but moist and cooked to perfection, drizzled with a light beurre blanc sauce. The wild rice and veggies were splendid accompaniments. Our server recommended a fabulous wine pairing as well. I will be dreaming of my meal for years to come. My husband thoroughly enjoyed his lake trout amandine as well -- he practically licked his plate clean. We will definitely return for more great food!!

Reviewed 17 February 2017

My husband and I stayed at the Larsmont Cottages, so it would seem natural to eat at this on site restaurant. We ordered the Pumpkin Ravioli to go WOW! Never had a dish like that before! The following day we ate there for lunch. We each got a burger with fries. It was pretty empty in there, so we asked to be seated by the window overlooking Lake Superior.
All I will say is that the food was SO good, the atmosphere was very comfortable that we didn't want to leave!

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

My husband and I love dining here! We make it a monthly date night. Great service, amazing food and reasonable pricing.

Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

We finally stayed at Larsmont Cottages and ate at the Ledge Rock Grill twice over the weekend. Our first meal was the ravioli with sausage and it was one of the best ravioli dishes I have had. We also did the chef's table for the 2nd time and were not disappointed. Chef JT was fun to talk to and each course, and wine pairing, was fantastic. We really enjoyed our experiences here and highly recommend it to travelers staying here or just driving by.

Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

This visit was a excellent visit, made reservations 2 weeks in advance since we were planning a birthday weekend getaway. Turns out on the day of your birthday, you get a free lobster tail meal!
Was fantastic! The wife's food was excellent too, she shared, ! Server was always checking in periodically so we did not feel like we were ignored!

Definitely recommend this place!

1  Thank Lewied9