“Best German food”

Rhinedorf
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Took my son and his partner, my wife and daughter after a friend recommended this restaurant. Had a bad experience at German restaurant in the City years ago. Rhinedorf was great, don't expect the buxom German waitresses but service was excellent. Four of us had the pork knuckle and daughter had schnitzel. All were amazed! I would have liked the cabbage rolls and the apple strudel but the size of the knuckle it would not be a good idea - next time.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Great food and service. Parking is hard to find but try the railway station car park. Best if u have a designated driver as the steins of beer go down too well. The pork knuckle or schweinehaxen is a favourite coming in at near one kilo. Very reasonably priced.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Changed our booking a few times as we were on our way to Vivid from Wagga , the lovely man on the phone couldn't have been more accommodating. Well worth the effort, the food is great winter fare, and generous serves is an understatement. Waitress was super helpful and attentive , beer was cold wine was reasonably priced.

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

Food was great, I couldn't even finish my meal!
No parking though! Absolutely no option for parking & I went on a week night!

1  Thank Mel K
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for big servings and a good German beer, this is the place to go!
Dishes to definitely order are the fresh baked pretzel (it's huge) and you must try the roasted pork knuckle (it's almost too big to finish and so tasty)
Prices are not cheap but the are value when you consider the quality of their meals.
I try to go here at least a few times a year.