“Nice Restaurant - Do Recommend”
Review of Bluefin Grille

Bluefin Grille
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Tofte
Price range: US$7 - US$45
Cuisines: American
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Flavors as big and bold as the view! Experience the Bluefin Grille's sophisticated yet casual atmosphere while savoring the most breathtaking views available on the North Shore. Along with scenery, you'll enjoy spectacular regionally inspired cuisine.
Reviewed 21 February 2018

There are only a few places to eat in the Tofte/Lutsen area, the Bluefin Grill is good and I do recommend the restaurant. The service as good, food was good, view from the restaurant is awesome; all in all it was a great place to eat after a day skiing.

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

The staff here was wonderful when my wife and I stopped for dinner. I would recommend hanging out for happy hour, and grabbing an app.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

Glad we went early before it was too dark and we got to enjoy the view. The restaurant was empty when we first got there around 5:30, but was packed by the time we left. The cheese plate was amazing, my husband devoured all the natural honey that was on the board too. We also had the filet skewers which were cooked to medium rare perfection. We both ordered fish (I got trout and he had walleye). Our fish were both cooked perfectly, but my husbands veggies were still a little frozen in the middle. We got a Rose Cava, which was priced very reasonably. And my husband had the caramel creme brule which he said was also wonderful.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

We celebrated our grandsons and daughter in law’s birthdays. The Bluefin was a very good restaurant, the food was outstanding and the service was very good. They had many selections of fish, steak, pasta and choices for the kids. We had some excellent desserts.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

This was the third time we had eaten at this restaurant and all times were good! The walleye was delicious as were the salads and the steak. The duck wild rice soup was yummy as well. The chocolate chip cookie is a must and the crème brulee was tasty!

Been to Bluefin Grille? Share your experiences!