“Love this place”

Ranked #30 of 108 Restaurants in Stillwater
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

We had an awesome server in Jamie! She gave us exceptional service. Our foid, prime rib was so delicious! Tony was another server who talked to my 21 month old grandson. He loved the attention. He has had pain with ear infections so to see him happy and laughing was a treat!

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

We went to Sals after a golf match and thought we would get a bite to eat. The special was medallions of beef. My husband ordered and I said I would take the exact same thing and my daughter got a sandwich. So we wait and wait for our drinks to come. 20 min later we get them. Sorry the keg was out. So then we watch our waitress vacuuming the floor. No salads. So we kind of stare at her and she brings rolls “while you wait”. Still no salads. So back to vacuuming. Finally the food arrives. Salad and hot food. However only my husband and daughters meal show. Oh. I must not have put in two orders! So I start eating my husbands salad because she didn’t think to being mine while they tried to make my dinner!!!!! Anyway. After 15 more minutes my meal came out. My daughter left without eating and we just packed the stuff up to go. They apologized. Asked if they could buy us a drink. But really at 8 pm after sitting there for an hour waiting on food?asked to speak with a manager. Finally she apologized and took one of the dinners off. We have never had such poor service anywhere! We normally enjoy our meal here but really waitress? Don’t clean the restaurant when you have guests

Reviewed 25 April 2018

We have been going to Sal's for years. My family has never had a bad meal or disappointing experience. The staff has always been friendly. If you like garlic, try their garlic green beans. You can't go wrong if you come here for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Love this little country Bar and grill. Popular with snowmobile, motorcycle, and even horse riders! Outdoor seating is simple, and delightful. The food is always good. Staff is friendly. The horses even get treated!! The Angus bite salad is fantastic! It fills up fast and seating can be limited!

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Sal’a really could be such a great restaurant...it’s a fun building and atmosphere and so many people in the area love a good burger joint or casual restaurant to go to with kids. That being said, the food is just not good. Low quality, not always hot and
never consistent. They definitely need to review their menu and focus on putting out a solid burger in the very least.

We would definitely frequent Sal’s more often, but until they serve better food, we will avoid for awhile!