“Good Burgers and Dive Bar”

Meister Bar & Grill
Ranked #43 of 100 Restaurants in Stillwater
Reviewed 3 June 2017

A local favorite, this place oozes a neighborhood dive bar atmosphere. Large greasy burgers are a must with fried onions. Sides of fries and/or onion rings also recommended. For those with a sense of adventure, try a mystery shot poured from a bottle enclosed in a paper bag, Great waitstaff. Full service bar. Poor local craft beer offerings.

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Meisters bar & grill is another fantastic old school location that has always done well because it has great food and great service. Everything we ordered was spot on for flavor and our waitress was friendly and attentive. Nice job.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

I would classify this place as "an old time hamburger joint". Hamburgers, Fries, and a frosty COLD beer! Service friendly.

Reviewed 3 December 2016

My girlfriend and I ate at Meister’s Bar & Grill on the evening of November 5, 2016. After ordering we waited for approximately 30 minutes for our food. I asked our waitress Michelle if there was a problem. Michelle stated they had a large call–in order which delayed everything. This was the last time we spoke to Michelle. We saw her in the bar after that, she just didn’t talk to us again. Instead we had a new waitress, Tana (I think). After another 30 minutes without food I went to the bar and asked for a manager. A different waitress there stated that no manager was on duty. When I stated my problem with the wait time she just “shrugged”. Needless to say, I was quite frustrated.
I figured the check would reflect the inconvenience we encountered, nope, 1 burger and 2 drinks for each of us and a shared fries came to $46. Billed fully for less than adequate service.

1  Thank Stilltrippin
Reviewed 22 August 2016

Great place for burgers and fries. Fast service. An institution in Stillwater. Also, has a Meister's in Scandia.