“Family wanted a quick meal.”

Noodles & Company Stillwater
Ranked #64 of 100 Restaurants in Stillwater
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 July 2017

Five of us stopped for lunch and we all enjoyed our meal. I had the small portion of beef stroganoff and it was excellent. Everyone had something different and they all said their food was good. The restaurant was clean and neat and the staff friendly. We enjoyed the break from our stressful day. I would return.

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

Avoid this place is you're looking for speedy takeout. I waited 30 minutes for takeout tonight. Everyone was moving slow except for one cook. The manager seemed to not notice, the hostess couldn't find table numbers even though they weren't busy (so he told people they would figure it out), and the boy who was putting together the orders didn't know what he was doing (although he said it was his third day). In addition, there were four different kinds of noodles in my pasta when I ordered rice noodles.
I was not impressed, and I do not plan on returning to this location.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

When I am alone mid-day and hungry I usually stop in and have their Bangkok Curry, sometimes with pork and sometimes with chicken and sometimes plain. Love all the vegetables and noodles with this dish. Their Pad Tai is good but a little too hot and spicy for me. I verified they do not use MSG. Great for fast food that doesn't taste like fast food and it is healthy.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Of course it's good - it's noodles! Everything on their menu is yummy. Just ask Hannah, their most wonderful server. They should let her accept tips.

Reviewed 9 May 2016

This is just like any other Noodles & Company foodwise. Staff is frienly and helpful. Have always enjoyed their dishes.