Grand Pizza
Ranked #47 of 100 Restaurants in Stillwater
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 11 March 2017

We love the gluten free choices - and the great selection of toppings. Their specialty pizzas are really excellent, especially The Grand, The Mediterranean, and The Lumberjack. Great flavors and nice choices (and try the Artisan Flatbread - yum). This is the best pizza in Stillwater - and they deliver!!!

Reviewed 18 August 2016

If you have read any of my pizza reviews you can telll that I'm a pizza snob. We ordered their Margherita pizza and I have to say that the cheese and basil was barely detectable and the sauce tasted as if you came directly from a can.

1  Thank TBeaupre
Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

My family ordered delivery and this is our favorite pizza joint. The food was delivered but upon unpacking the food, the topping for one of the pizzas was missing. My husband spoke to someone about delivering the missing toppings and in the background he can hear someone say "Ask him if he really needs them!" So not the kind of thing as a customer you want to hear. Rather than apologize for Their mistake and say yes sir we will send someone to deliver the missing toppings, the employee says they will be delivered on the next delivery. We wait. 25 minutes later and still nothing so my husband calls again to inquire when to expect the missing food then tells the employee to forget it and asks to credit him for the the incomplete meal he ordered. The employee said they would so we will see...
All this situation would have needed was for the employee to acknowledge that a mistake was made and we will fix it but the employees acted like a bunch of jerks not taking ownership for the mistake. The food that arrived complete was good, I'm not going to complain. That's why this review gets poor rating rather than a terrible because some of the food was indeed good. The artichoke dip was good except the bread was not toasted and my husbands meal was missing the toppings.

Figure out the service because there are plenty of other restaurants in Stillwater that we can gladly spend our money. I'm going to hope that this isn't how the restaurant is usually run and we just happened to get the c squad tonight. Bummer.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

When staying in a B&B with a great porch, we love ordering in from a local pizzeria and dining outside. Grand Pizza delivered in more ways than one. On that note, delivery was quicker than expected and the young man was extremely nice (gave a positive shout-out to his job to boot!)
We usually order sausage mushroom onion on whatever the 'house' crust is. This one was labeled traditional but I'd say thinner than some others. Not saying that's bad, though. Flavors worked well together, but could have used a few more mushrooms. Cheese gets that nice broiled color. Yummy! (Had no leftovers!)

Reviewed 2 June 2016

My wife and I love the pizza at the Grand. Our favorite is the one named after the restaurant--"The Grand." Eating is isn't anything fancy, but we don't go for ambiance. We go for the pizza!

1  Thank Jon B