“Off Night for An Old Favorite”
Review of Domacin Wine Bar

Domacin Wine Bar
Ranked #12 of 100 Restaurants in Stillwater
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 July 2017

Two years ago, my wife and I had one of the most memorable dinners of our years together at Domacin Wine Bar. Keeping that special night in mind, we were disappointed with our latest visit. The quality of the food varied a lot. Our scallop appetizers were fine and my chilled peach mint soup was outstanding. However, my wife's beef tenderloin entree was undercooked and my lamb varied from rare to well done. My side dish, a quinoa tabouli was dry and almost tasteless.

It was an off-night for a normally great spot. On the bright side, our server Lisa was really accommodating, and both wines were great.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Visited with locals who go here often. Sat at the bar and had a terrible waiter. No wine knowledge and could have cared less that we were sitting there. Then the owner took over for him and he was great! Very knowledgeable and we ended up ordering a lot of wine thanks to his recommendations.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

We went to Domacin last night to celebrate a friends birthday. Our server Pamela was very fun and helpful. The choice of wines was very interesting and fun. We started with a flatbread and crostini plate both were very tasty and interesting. All of us liked our food choices which included the Arctic char and the daily pasta. Desserts were also great and came with a candle for the birthday girl.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Tiny-tiny portions. Asked the waitress about how much risotto came with the dish she said "it's a main course dish-you won't leave hungry" ummmm 1/4 a cup of risotto left me pretty hungry. $35 and had to go home for a snack. If you do go-stick to wine and a cheese plate but don't go if hungry even in the slightest.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

An elevated wine bar. The food here is a step or two above most restaurants. We had a wonderful experience here our first night in Stillwater. Our attentive and charming waitress, Cassandra, added to the charm of the place. Definitely do not miss this little find--only a block off Main St. The salad I had was truly something special! Not at all run of the mill. And the artichoke flatbread was flawless--light, crisp crust with delectable ingredients.