“Nice wine selection”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Visited with locals who go here often. Sat at the bar and had a terrible waiter. No wine knowledge and could have cared less that we were sitting there. Then the owner took over for him and he was great! Very knowledgeable and we ended up ordering a lot of wine thanks to his recommendations.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

We went to Domacin last night to celebrate a friends birthday. Our server Pamela was very fun and helpful. The choice of wines was very interesting and fun. We started with a flatbread and crostini plate both were very tasty and interesting. All of us liked our food choices which included the Arctic char and the daily pasta. Desserts were also great and came with a candle for the birthday girl.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Tiny-tiny portions. Asked the waitress about how much risotto came with the dish she said "it's a main course dish-you won't leave hungry" ummmm 1/4 a cup of risotto left me pretty hungry. $35 and had to go home for a snack. If you do go-stick to wine and a cheese plate but don't go if hungry even in the slightest.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

An elevated wine bar. The food here is a step or two above most restaurants. We had a wonderful experience here our first night in Stillwater. Our attentive and charming waitress, Cassandra, added to the charm of the place. Definitely do not miss this little find--only a block off Main St. The salad I had was truly something special! Not at all run of the mill. And the artichoke flatbread was flawless--light, crisp crust with delectable ingredients.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Wanting our friend visiting from Milwaukee to experience Domacin, we thought we would try the Sunday Brunch. Were we glad we did! We each selected something different and were all pleased with our choices. My husband ordered the Omelet Du Jour which consisted of eggs, prosciutto, white cheddar and chives, served with lightly dressed greens topped with Feta. My friend chose the Pork Belly Hash, her first time sampling pork belly. She raved about the Avocado Chili Crema served with it and the tenderness of the meat. I chose the Walleye Benedict. My server found out that the kitchen was out of the Polenta Cake that was the base of the recipe. She asked if I was o.k. with subbing crab for the polenta. I agreed. It was delicious: the walleye was perfectly done and flavorful and the egg and Hollandaise sauce were terrific accompaniments! If memory serves, asparagus (perfectly crisp tender cooked) was subbed for the broccolini and worked very well. While we waited for our order our server brought out some Anadama bread for us to try along with information on the origins of the name. It was slightly sweet and very fresh (I'm pretty sure it was made with molasses.)

Can't wait to bring our daughter and son-in-law here. Hopefully we'll hit a sunny day where we can sit out on the porch and enjoy a drink with our brunch selection. I am dying to try the St. Germain, with Elderflower Blossom Liqueur and champagne.