“Nice reasonable price restaurant”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Golden Crown Chinese Restuarant
Ranked #39 of 100 Restaurants in Stillwater
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

We really liked the TSo chicken. Staffs are very friendly. Nearest Chinese Restaurant from our home. Price is good

1  Thank Anurag S

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

This is good Chinese restaurant with take out faculty. Staff and waiters are friendly. Reasonable price and you can eat your lunch or dinner under 10$.

1  Thank Anurag S
Reviewed 18 May 2016

We eat here or get takeout often. While nothing seems to be in the gourmet range, the food I have had is very good at very reasonable prices. The service is good and the atmosphere better than most Asian restaurants

1  Thank Oldertraveler629
Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed pot stickers and egg rolls first and they were crunchy, with great fillings and delivered nice and hot!
I had pepper chicken which was pretty good, a little heavy on the green peppers though. My husband decided on chicken egg foo young
And said it was good and served hot
Good place to have Chinese either In the restaurant or pick up!

Reviewed 30 December 2015

Although I live out of town now, my family and I have went to the Golden Crown since they were in their first location over 30 years ago. My family still goes there a lot and whenever I'm in town visiting...it's always my go to restaurant...in fact, I always have gift cards from there from my family! I love all their food...but partial to the combo plates and appetizers....I've Never had a bad meal there in the last 30 years and I've been there often ! Thanks for the great food!