“Above average”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #67 of 100 Restaurants in Stillwater
Reviewed 16 September 2017

Busy Saturday night but we were seated right away. Waited quite a while for our
server and then rather than ask what we wanted for a beverage she immediately
asked for our food order. Had appetizers and a cup of soup which took a long
time to come. Everything tasted good especially the French Onion Soup which was
hot and rich tasting.
Somewhat disorganized with several servers all working in the same area.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

I have been to this Applebee's about four times in the past two months because it is close-by and it has a wide variety of food options. It has enough seating that I know I usually won't have to wait.

I did curb-side to go and the service was fast and friendly and the food was ready when I requested it. When I have eaten inside, 95% of the time the service is good/very good, although at times the wait staff has forgotten (the first time) to get like extra napkins or something small like that.

The kitchen has accomodated a few substitutions at no extra charge, which I have appreciated.

The food is good/slightly-better-than average.

My biggest complaint is that it often seems a little dirty; I've watched the wait staff clean the tables but even after the tables still seems sticky. When I used the restroom there were paper towels and toilet paper bits all over the floor.

The 2 for $20 or 2 for $25 is probably the best deal on the menu.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

the service was the worst we have had and we go there a lot and the food was over cooked, i told are server and all he had to say was sorry the wife riblet where tuff and my steak was over cooked and again are server said sorry

Reviewed 22 April 2017

They offer two entrees plus an appetizer or two side salads for $20. We got plenty to eat and the food and service were good.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

The staff is great and the food is good. It is mostly quit here and great place to stop and get good food.