“Great people and great food!”

Victoriano's Ny Style Pizza
Ranked #34 of 105 Restaurants in Stillwater
Price range: US$0 - US$4
Description: Authentic New York Style pizza made fresh daily with all natural and fresh ingredients Stillwater 's largest Pizza by the slice! Both owners are from New York
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

I brought a friend up bowling this morning and afterwards we found this wonderful pizza place. We got there early and Ernesto (the owner) decided to buy all of the guys pizza! He was super nice and the pizza was fantastic. Also there was cauliflower crust that I was able to bring home to my girlfriend.

I highly recommend this restaurant!

ESAsales, Owner at Victoriano's Ny Style Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Thank you ! Enjoyed your crew great guys

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Best pizza in the St. Croix valley and not sure it is even close. Their pizzas are huge so be careful when you order. They also have the best sides. No regrets. Everything we've ever had from here has been as advertised or better. almost always better.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Great stop for lunch during a Sat visit to Stillwater. Easy to park as it's located in a less busy area (N Stillwater) - a few blocks down from the main shopping action in downtown Stillwater. Best fresh NY style Pizza in these parts, for sure! Owner Ernesto greeted us and took special care to see that we were comfortable and satisfied. We'll return, for sure.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

First time visit to Victoriano's NY Style Pizza in Stillwater, stopped there for lunch while on a bike ride. Seriously one of the best pizza's I have ever had. I love pizza and eat it whenever possible, there was something about the crust, from the first bite - it was amazing! I will be back soon!

ESAsales, Owner at Victoriano's Ny Style Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2017

Reviewed 26 November 2016

My son and I ate our weight in the slice of the day. Great to have the option of by the slice or whole pizza. We'll definitely be back for a whole pie next time.