“Perfect lunch stop”

Victoriano's Ny Style Pizza
Ranked #34 of 108 Restaurants in Stillwater
Price range: US$0 - US$4
Description: Authentic New York Style pizza made fresh daily with all natural and fresh ingredients Stillwater 's largest Pizza by the slice! owner is from New York
Reviewed 26 November 2016

My son and I ate our weight in the slice of the day. Great to have the option of by the slice or whole pizza. We'll definitely be back for a whole pie next time.

Reviewed 11 November 2016

Wonderful New York style pizza! Would definitely come back.. In fact, we took pizza back home to Blaine, MN. A half our/45 minute ride!

Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

Ordered stromboli for delivery. What a disappointing experience. One was missing sausage, the other was totally flat, cold with slabs of cheese and a few pepperoni. I called to let them know and someone in the background was hollering that I had gotten the sausage, he put it on himself. I asked to talk to the owner, kid on the phone said that WAS the owner then hung up on me. I am disappointed by the chaos and unprofessional service.

ESAsales, Owner at Victoriano's Ny Style Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2017

Come back and see we’ve changed

Reviewed 7 November 2016

Late lunch after visiting some of the shops. Almost no seating becasue the place was so busy. Ended up getting a spot outside. Took about 20-30 minutes to get the pizza. We ordered custom/by the slice to we thought it would take a little longer. Worth the wait great pizza. Told the chef on the way out great pizza!

Reviewed 19 September 2016

We stopped by here to grab a slice to bring to the nearby brewery and were pleasantly surprised by how great this pizza was! Will definitely go back... friendly service as well!