“Really? A Mcdonalds on Tripadvisor?”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mcdonalds stillwater mn
Ranked #57 of 100 Restaurants in Stillwater
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 August 2017

This is a Mcdonald's. Nothing special, but there when you need it. Not sure why TripAdvisor would hold a place for a fast food chain that everyone in the nation is already familiar with. Hmmm.

Reviewed 9 June 2017

Arrived at 1017 and ordered breakfast for 8 of us as we headed home from our week long vacation. Service was fast and we had barely got to the table and they were bringing our food and drinks to us. The grand children enjoyed the play area after they were done eating.

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

I wanted a burger ,small fries and a lemonade! They didn't have lemonade but the fries were hot, crisp and fresh tasting. The burger was great too. The employees were fast, friendly and happy to serve me! They even made eye contact. Great experience!

Reviewed 2 July 2016

Usual McDonalds stuff. BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR ORDER. I have come home more than once with. Sunday breakfast order that was not correct. Usually it is missing an item or two. Now I make a point to open my bag before I leave to make sure everything is in there. I usually do not go through the drive thru here because of problems with the correct order.

1  Thank rosegrows01
Reviewed 6 August 2015 via mobile

If you want hot, freshly prepared food say the words "Ask me" when you order followed by the word "fresh." This will cause an order to be placed and cooked just for you -- not one that was cooked 5 minutes ago and has been cooling off since then. McDonald's food is much better when it is served hot!