“Used to be better”

Mr Chow
Ranked #52 of 100 Restaurants in Stillwater
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 2 July 2016

Mr. Chow has now become Sky Dragon. The food does not seem the same. It used to be better. It is strictly take out. Quite often our order has not been correct.

Reviewed 12 May 2015

We tried this for the first time tonight. It was so much better then I expected ! New favorite place! Food is fresh and hot and the portions are very generous. The staff are so sweet if you order more then 25.00 they add on a few egg roles.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Really good food. I recommend sesame chicken. Great egg rolls. I have never had to wait long for my food. Fried rice is quite good. I don't love the pork fried rice. The pork pieces were too chewy. Perfect to pick up after work.

Reviewed 24 May 2013 via mobile

Having been spoiled with Pacific NW Asian Cuisine, I'm not overally thrilled with the Chinese food in the area, however, now having dined at a few Chinese establishments, Mr. Chow's seems to be the most authentic, so far. We will definitely return and sample the menu.

1  Thank Foodiegrl41
Reviewed 6 February 2013

WOW for Mr Chow. Very very good chinese. We have our favorites but our son likes Mr Chow so we said "ok - we'll go for it". Wow, did we like it ! It is now on our Preferred list.
Selection is very good, taste is great and the quantity is "stuffed the containers".
They are not on any significant travel route or downtown but they are easy to get to and parking in close to the door. They've been open for 2 years in a town with an abundance of eating options ( over 40 options within a 3 mile circle) so they are doing well (because of the good food ) and there really is a Mr Chow - I've met him - nice man. Take out only, no decor, one table with chairs to wait for your order if you are a walk-in and there are some toys to entertain little ones. I recommend a good tip because they are a good example of hard working people and they have great food !
I am surprised that I am the first to Review this place.

1  Thank StillwaterTraveler