“WOW ... this is a 2 hour drive for us and we will be back!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Great Harvest Bread Co
Ranked #66 of 100 Restaurants in Stillwater
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 October 2016

What a quaint little place! The bread selections change on a daily basis. We stopped for a snack (they have several goodies that you can try before you order) and left with a bag full!! The "crew" was so helpful and made suggestions on how to eat their bread with maximum flavor! We will be back!!

Reviewed 27 January 2016

Great bread, great service, great samples. Don't miss the "Scruffins." They are a cross between scone and muffin and will melt in your mouth.

Reviewed 26 January 2016

Was able to witness the bakers working away that is really nice in this fast pace world we live in. Did purchase a Cranberry, Orange and Walnut fresh out of the oven (so couldn't machine slice). $ 7.90, delicious

Reviewed 20 August 2015

I enjoy fresh bread and have had both good and bad luck. I got a cinnemon bread that was not cooked all the way through. It was too much work to take it back, but I should have. I have enjoyed the salted caramel cookies and the sourdoughs.

Reviewed 14 July 2015 via mobile

My husband and I just happened to come across this in our way to Culver's, and were really glad we ate here instead! We loved the wheat bread that was hearty, and full of seeds that our sandwiches were made on. I had the roast beef blue cheese, and my husband had the cranberry turkey. We both liked our own, and he liked mine, but I did not care for the mustard dressing on his because it was way too strong. We also bought some scuffins (scone/muffin) cinnamon chip- and they were awesome. We shared a monster cookie, but were very disappointed as there were maybe 4 or 5 m&ms in the entire cookie, and they didn't look anything like the picture. Overall, we can't wait to come back and try more of the baked goods!