“Best pancakes in town”

Perkins Restaurant and Bakery
Ranked #53 of 100 Restaurants in Stillwater
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 August 2017

The menu is extensive, but I always end up ordering the pancakes, either as the entree or as a side dish.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Our server greeted us promptly and was very pleasant. The menu included a nice variety, and their 55+ offerings were varied. I had the 55+ maple pork chop dinner which was delicious. My husband enjoyed the 55+ roast turkey which ver good. There was plenty of food for both of us.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Matthew was friendly and attentive
Yummy Perkins pancakes as always
But the building needs work and the fryer oil needed to be changed

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Staff was great. Service was wonderful. Food was average but good. Chairs needed help. I had the Eggs in a hole and it was OK. My eggs were too done so the yolk didn't spread to the bread like it should have. But it was good. It seemed like a pretty hopping place to be when we were there.

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

We had a late breakfast at Perkins recently. The food was good, the service was good, and the prices were good. This is a nice, dependable place. No surprises. Would go back.