“Great coffee & yummy breakfast/brunch menu!”

Chilkoot Cafe & Cyclery
Ranked #12 of 108 Restaurants in Stillwater
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 26 July 2017

Great atmosphere - high ceilings give a sense of space. Big windows & outdoor tables. Nice neighborhood. I enjoyed a regular coffee - I think this is a great test of a coffee cafe (the quality of their regular brew). Very good & free refills. My frittata was large & cooked to perfection though the dressing on the braised greens was a little odd. My brother had a biker's burrito - nice flavors, but again - I have to say the taste of the salsa did not suit my palate- and I enjoy some pretty sophisticated flavors. Nice to see they have beer on tap & presumably wine for sale, too, for other times of day. Prices were perhaps a little on the high side, but I'm happy to pay for the quality of food & coffe & the atmosphere. I'd come here again any time, though I do wish they had more options without meat.

mary kay O, Guest Relations Manager at Chilkoot Cafe & Cyclery, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Thank you for your rating and review! We hope you'll visit again soon.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

I want to keep this place to myself, but I will share. My daughter and I met here for a quick breakfast. I had the brioche Benedict & she had a side of eggs and a side of ham. My eggs benny was the best version of eggs Benedict I have ever had.. so fresh! It came with 2 perfectly poached eggs, sautéed asparagus, on a piece of brioche toast with a light hollandaise sauce. I could have licked the sauce off the plate. It also came with greens on the side. My daughter said the ham was flavorful and perfectly cooked. The meal was a little pricey, but I think worth it given the quality.

mary kay O, Public Relations Manager at Chilkoot Cafe & Cyclery, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Thank you for your review and for sharing us with the rest of the world. We hope you'll be in again soon!

Reviewed 3 June 2017

Tucked on a side street up the hill from downtown Stillwater, this restaurant may have a limited menu, but everything is fresh, well prepared, and delicious. The sandwiches and salads all incorporate locally sourced ingredients. Some seating on then sidewalk outside. Nice interior, Friendly waitstaff. As the name implies, this place caters to the bicycling community and has a bike shop in the back.

Thank you for your review!

Reviewed 22 May 2017

stumbled upon this little gem. great menu for breakfast, brunch, and lunch. the brioche benedict was superb! AND the cafe is connected to a bike shop!

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

This quaint cafe and cycle shop has something for everyone. The breakfast menu has a wide variety of very fresh and unique dishes. The Market Vegetable Hash was full of fresh vegetables, wild rice, and perfectly poached eggs. The Corned Beef Hash was magnificent with chunks of coned beef. The side salads served with breakfast provide a nice contrast to the somewhat heavier entrees. Also, the scones and snickerdoodles were fresh, homemade and delectable.
The cycle shop provides a fun place to explore all your biking wants and needs while you wait for your food. The staff was very helpful in answering some biking gear questions I had. We will definitely be back for the yummy food and to shop for biking gear!

1  Thank Woodbury125