“Saturday Brunch!”

Oasis Cafe
Ranked #7 of 108 Restaurants in Stillwater
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Diner
Description: Serves Breakfast All Day & The Best Burgers in the Valley!
Description: Serves Breakfast All Day & The Best Burgers in the Valley!
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Met a brother for lunch and had something new... Prime rib hash? Seriously it was freaking amazing. I'm wondering how they come up with these ideas. It's home-made and real prime rib cooked expecially for the hash. I'm not a prime rib fan (too bloody) but this was fully cooked and soooo good!

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

I have driven by this, carved into the cliffs, cafe on Highway 95 for decades. While staying in Stillwater our group of six made this our breakfast stop. When we arrived at 10:30 on a Sunday the place was packed. Since it was summer and with lawn chairs outside we elected to wait. When getting your name on the wait list you will be asked for your favorite cartoon character. Who says waiting cannot be fun. The owner came out and took drink orders so we had our morning coffee. All of our breakfast orders were from good to great. The blueberry pancake, and the breakfast burrito were deemed the best.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

The sign says best burgers in Stillwater, so we stopped. We sat in the new bar area by the large screened window. It's still a little under construction, but a partial view of the St. Croix River.
From the time we sat down until we had our food, 10 minutes went buy.
I had a old fashion cheeseburger with bacon and fries. It was good. My wife had a veggie burger (avocado, tomato, bean spouts, 2 different cheeses, onion, lettuce and a grilled cheese bread bun). The first words out of her mouth were "wow and amazing ".
Our server Autumn was friendly, fast and very attentive. They close at 8 PM, we arrived at 7:40 and were done by 8:05. There was no rush for us to go.
Two burgers and two pops were $28.39.
Worth the stop.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

They recently remodeled adding a bar and additional seating. Their food is home cooking style. I love all of their food, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

I went to breakfast with a high school buddy who was in town from Seattle. The breakfasts are always good here and I always get the same thing, 2 eggs, bacon, hash browns and toast. It's really reasonably priced and I think it's better than another local place. The owner is super friendly and being he's a Viking's fan, he always throws the added tax on because I'm a Packer fan. He doesn't really add a tax but he just always throws that out there.