“This is an old school bar. Historic place”
Review of Whitey's

Whitey's
Ranked #33 of 100 Restaurants in Stillwater
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 September 2017

This place seems like its been here forever. I ate lunch here once and thought,tjis is pretty good. I always thought it was just a bar! Pretty good value too!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I have eaten here several times, and have always left happy. I love the decor, especially the old pictures. The menu is excellent. The first time I went I expected basic bar food. It was anything but. I have had the grilled ahi tuna sandwich more than once, and it never disappoints. Excellent choice of sides. I think this place deserves a higher rating in Stillwater than it has!

Reviewed 14 June 2017

We stopped in Memorial Day Weekend late lunch time. We were able to get a table right away and quick service. We ordered the brie appetizer and split a bacon cheeseburger. The food was great. My husband is from England and knows and loves his cheese. He was impressed with the perfect simplicity of the brie appetizer, it was "done right" as he says. We would return :)

Reviewed 27 May 2017

We were staying up the hill in a beautiful bed and breakfast for the evening. We were advised to come and try this bar restaurant. My husband loves meatloaf and he said that was their special. So we came and tried it. The meatloaf was the worst mix of bread with a tiny bit of meat and no flavor what so ever but mashed bread. And to top it off it was burnt.
I luckily had the sauted walleye which was delicious. Fresh, flavorful and very good. We both had the mashed potatoes that again were so flavorless that we both did not eat hardly any of them. All in all A big disappointment for our romantic get away. What happened then was we let the waitress know and she said she would tell the Chef. So she comes back and I said what did the Chef say? Oh he will look at the loaf. I said did he take the price of the dinner off. NO like rudely and she said well I will have to go ask. I mean come on.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Stopped in for a couple three drinks and appetizer or two a real treat the bartenders were busy but did top and say hello, super service. I do like the Baked Brie with French Bread Medallions.