“Fun!!!!!!! ”
Review of The Tilted Tiki

The Tilted Tiki
Ranked #37 of 100 Restaurants in Stillwater
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Description: Tropical tiki bar in Downtown Stillwater, MN! Excellent patio & indoor seating. Serving premium topical drinks, small plates & live music all year round!
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

I stopped in solo after a meeting and the live music on the front patio was what drew me in! I chose to sit at the bar and was hungry for a little snack and a beverage. I was greeted immediately by the owner and asked if I had any questions to please not hesitate to ask him. They have music almost every day on the patio and during the week and it's always excellent. I love to make Hawaiian huli huli chicken and I noticed that they had Huli Huli ribs. I immediately ordered those along with a drink I asked the bartender to pick for me. It was so beautifully presented and it tasted so good along with my very tender ribs the atmosphere makes you feel like you're on vacation especially with the live music playing and the Tiki inspired ambience.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Went to The Tilted Tiki for a bite and some drinks. Small plates are the focus, spam and pineapple are featured in a few dishes, and many tropical drinks to imbibe on for sure! It was very busy down in Stillwater this night, service was slower than usual, but the service made up for it for sure. The Mai Tais are really good and potent, so tread lightly!

1  Thank FacepunchTheaterMP
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Good food and drinks in a Hawaiian setting. We had the fried rice with pineapple and chicken which was very tasty the service was pleasant and quick. The menu had many tropical favorites. It's worth a try for lunch or dinner,

1  Thank Aurule
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped while waiting for a table to open at another nearby restaurant. The drink menu is very fun, the cheese curds were good, but what made this stop one to review was the staff. We had had very non personable experiences prior to this and stopped in here to waste some time..the staff was beyond friendly and fun. Thank you for the kindness!

1  Thank maria091827
Reviewed 2 August 2017

The outside patio is tight, but fun. The Tahitian Outriggers and Chicken ribs with Sweet & Sour sauce were excellent. Great place to go and unwind with adults. Always great entertainment!

1  Thank Patrick J