“Very good pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 26 July 2016

We recently ordered a Carbone's pizza for take out. We try to limit ourselves to once a month, but it is sooooo good. Our order is always correct and ready on time. Sauce and cheese are terrific. Crust is OK. This is the only pizza I will eat the next day as leftover. Good value. The restaurant is very clean. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

We ordered again for delivery from Carbone's the other night. A pizza and spaghetti and meatballs and a chef's salad. It said the delivery was estimated at over an hour. We have some serious road construction around our house and left explicit directions on the ONE way to approach our dead end. We were tired and hungry and we just barely hopeful on it's delivery. However....The food came in about 45 minutes, piping hot and ranks as one of the best deliveries from Carbone's we've ever had. The pizza was cooked perfectly and the Spaghetti and Meatballs was delicious! Huge Meatballs with lots of taste. The Chef's salad was....well....a chef's salad, but fresh and tasty. We were so happy to have been taken care of by Carbone's and that driver. We know what it took to figure out how to get in here and they must've read our directions precisely. Great job, staff!

Reviewed 25 May 2016

Best Pizza in town, Italian menu , many options on the menu.
Big Bingo games in the winter and fall months.

Reviewed 22 April 2016

I've ordered from this Carbone's three times in the last few months, most recently tonight. The first time they put mushrooms on my pizza (which I didn't order and do not like), so they gave me a completely free pizza the next time. Tonight's order was just right. Every time it is very cheesy and hot. Pepperoni is the best - a little spicy. I have only ordered thin crust.

I highly recommend ordering online. On the Stillwater Carbone's website, start with the coupons link. Once you click a coupon, it's in your "basket," and you just choose your pizzas according to the coupon. Super easy. Delivery is $4.

Reviewed 6 March 2016

I've eaten here a number of times and haven't had a bad experience yet! Good service,great pizza,garlic cheese bread and drinks are reasonable