“Love me so Chicken Fingers”

Raising Canes Chicken Fingers
Ranked #1 of 2 Quick Bites in Shoreview
Reviewed 23 August 2018

So Good!!!!! Love the chicken fingers, The texas toast is great. Love the cole slaw and they have the perfect Ice!!!. I eat here maybe twice a month.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Priced right with great service. We stayed an extra 30 minutes enjoying this little frog we named Cane through the window :)!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Its just chicken right? No its just chicken strips done just right! 3 strips fries and bread. Lots of carbs, but tasty! Ill be back

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 9 January 2018

So many people told me to go to this amazing chicken place. I wasn't as excited as I expected to be. The food is ok but I was hoping all the hoopla made me expect something different. I wish they had a less greasy option like a rotisserie chicken.

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank europewithKellynRyan
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Awesome chicken - the best tenders anywhere. Only comment is if you want sauces other than the Cane sauce or ketchup - you will have to bring your own. I love the Cane sauce but if you want BBQ - you are out of luck. Fries are really go and so is the cole slaw. One of my favorite fast food places.

Date of visit: October 2017