“Sadly Disappointed ”

Wok Cuisine
Ranked #8 of 27 Restaurants in Shoreview
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Food was bland at best. Fortune cookies were stale. Sesame Chicken and Sweet and sour chicken was rubbery. Cream cheese wontons lacked cream cheese and were also rubbery. Im afraid we will not be coming back..

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Fred rice and shrimp, meant not much shrimp and not much flavor.
Also had a chicken dish with no flavor. Should have known when I went in to get the order the place was empty. The cheese puff was not a puff, but tough!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 18 June 2018

They have a large menu with a number of duck options. The crispy duck noodle soup is my personal favorite. My wife loves the green beans with spicy meat sauce.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 6 March 2018

My Husband was hungry for take out like we had as kids.
Ordered 2 egg rolls, chicken subgum, and chow mein to go.

Took a bite out of the egg roll, it was cold, flavorless, and dry. Shredded chicken was all I saw inside the skin.
The chow mein was all celery with a few flecks of ground chicken, thickened with cornstarch. FLAVORLESS.
Husband said subgum was ok and had a little flavor.
Wanted to support a local restaurant, saw favorable reviews but my advise would be to make a different menu selection.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 16 February 2018

My favorites are the Fried Rice, it's good because they don't over cook the vegetables, and the Egg Foo Young is made really well.

Date of visit: December 2017

Been to Wok Cuisine? Share your experiences!