“No longer open”
Review of Kozlaks' Royal Oaks Restaurant - CLOSED

Kozlaks' Royal Oaks Restaurant
Price range: US$30 - US$40
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Tanglewood Drive
Transit: Kozlak's is on bus transit route, however I don't think anyone has ever come on a bus to eat here.
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

This place is no longer open. It was razed and in assisted living complex was built in its place. It was an old-school supper club of sorts with decent food and nice on Ambiance in a neighborhood setting...

Reviewed 18 February 2015

The food is terrible since they TORE IT DOWN TO BUILD SENIOR HOUSING. Come on Trip Advisor, get you stuff up to date. It hasn't been there for at least a year.

Reviewed 3 November 2014 via mobile

Had many a fun night at this place it is now becoming a senior citizens home nothing but big holes and concrete

Reviewed 19 March 2014

We went for one last Sunday Brunch before they closed. While their menu did state that some items were limited, I was sad that they did not have the omelet station on their last brunch. Some items on the buffet were not being filled, or were filled sparingly, because both times I went through the line they were empty. I didn't leave hungry, but was disappointed that at full price, the options were not there. Our server was great. I do hope they find a new location.

1  Thank Thrifty61
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I've eaten at Kozlak's a number of times over the past 10-15 years, but the announcement of their upcoming closing prompted me to invite my father to join me and my wife for one final dinner.

Kozlak's is the kind of steak & seafood dining establishment where the staff are truly happy you're there. If you're fortunate enough (financially) to visit regularly, they welcome you as family and call you by name.

Although expensive (filets start at $33), Kozlak's is a great value in terms of quality of food and service. My wife was ecstatic about the salmon she had, which came with a nice cream sauce. And their steaks, potatoes and clam chowder were perfect.

We hope Kozlak's is able to find a new location to begin the next chapter of the restaurant's nearly 40 year history. If not, I'm at least thankful that I enjoyed a few great dinners over the years with my family.