“Repeat excellence ”
Review of Sapporo Sushi

Sapporo Sushi
Ranked #22 of 85 Restaurants in Shakopee
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I visited here again and sat at the low front sushi bar. We got to visit with the sushi chef's and they are amazing. It's starting to get busier here now that their reputation is out. Located in a strip mall it is a great addition. Only drawback is the small out of place bar design. Great spot to take a date!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

We were so excited when we saw that this place opened! We love sushi and Japanese food and this place is fantastic!

The service is excellent and the food is even better! The Maki rolls were rolled perfectly, the cold ones were served cold and the hot served hot. We don't always get that at other sushi restaurants. The hibachi noodles and chicken are seasoned perfectly and cooked exactly the way they should be!

Because of our amazing experience I was spreading the word to others. When we went to pick up some take out I mentioned to the server that I was doing this. They were so happy to hear it that they gave us a free appetizer!

I cannot recommend this place enough! Absolutely the best experience!

1  Thank Brenda H

Been to Sapporo Sushi? Share your experiences!