“Always good”

Little Oven
Ranked #51 of 985 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

The food here is always so good. We go a few times a year and are never disappointed. The red sauce is excellent. Big portions, reasonable prices.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Little oven has the best Italian food around. Their breadsticks come warm and the bread basket is refilled as soon as it is empty. I usually get spaghetti with extra sauce. The prices are pretty decent for all the food you get. I ask for a carry out when I get my meal and put half in it right away, so I have two meals! The downside is the long wait sometimes, and the air is on too high. (I noticed I'm not the only one to bring a jacket on a hot summer day.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Used to order prime rib that was excellent, but is discontinued. Spamoni ice cream was my wife’s favorite, the best we have eaten.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Their Pizza is Really Great here or half-baked too Or EVEN, FROZEN! MOST DELISIOUSO, that's Amore for their Pizza Pie❤

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

An excellent place to get a couple pies on the cheap. Excellent neighborhood restaurant with excellent food portions. Highly recommended.