“Great food”

Little Oven
Ranked #52 of 1,003 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Little oven has the best Italian food around. Their breadsticks come warm and the bread basket is refilled as soon as it is empty. I usually get spaghetti with extra sauce. The prices are pretty decent for all the food you get. I ask for a carry out when I get my meal and put half in it right away, so I have two meals! The downside is the long wait sometimes, and the air is on too high. (I noticed I'm not the only one to bring a jacket on a hot summer day.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Used to order prime rib that was excellent, but is discontinued. Spamoni ice cream was my wife’s favorite, the best we have eaten.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Their Pizza is Really Great here or half-baked too Or EVEN, FROZEN! MOST DELISIOUSO, that's Amore for their Pizza Pie❤

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

An excellent place to get a couple pies on the cheap. Excellent neighborhood restaurant with excellent food portions. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This is a little neighborhood restaurant with delicious food. We had the fish fry I would say it is the best I have ever had. I had the 3 piece and had enough to take home for another meal. The popovers were just amazing.

Date of visit: March 2018