“Great Food Every Time”

Panino's Restaurant
Ranked #214 of 998 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 14 December 2017

I've eaten here and had food from here catered to work probably over a dozen times over the past few years. The food is always excellent, probably my favorite in the entire Arden Hills/Roseville/New Brighton area. My favorite is the Sicilian Panino.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 24 November 2017

Went here after the re-model. Beautiful changes and upgraded look. Ordered the buffalo panino. So tasty! Service was great!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 24 November 2017

Stopped in for a quick lunch and was not disappointed. Fast service everything arrived exactly as ordered, Crispy well done pizza we like the burnt parts. Was busy but service was great.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 15 November 2017

The restaurant has been remodeled since I was there last and it was looking great - much more open in appearance. The panino sandwichs are great - had the Greek one and it was wonderful - they are huge so had half a sandwich to take home.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 27 July 2017

I had gone here a couple of times a few years back, moved out of state and recently stopped in on a visit. Glad I did! The newly remodeled place looks fresh and full of light. Our waiter was friendly and helpful. Our food came in a timely manner, was served piping hot and the panini was as delicious as I remembered it. They also serve genuine cannoli...though not pistachio....(if you've been to Italy, you know what I mean).

Date of visit: July 2017