“Great taste, great location”
Review of Cafe Latte

Cafe Latte
Ranked #2 of 28 Dessert in Saint Paul
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: View, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 7 October 2017

This place has fantastic desserts and pretty good coffee drinks as well. Great stop after a dinner or just to meet someone. It's located on Grand Ave in St. Paul, which is a hot spot. It's hard to go wrong here.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Did I say I loved Cafe Latte? To prove it, any time I am in town I MUST stop here for lunch or dinner, or coffee or any combination of the above. So many tasty offerings. Salads, sandwiches...but the patte...patte! Out of this world! Desserts, well maybe you should have it first because you must have room for dessert. And don't forget to bring home some fresh artisanal bread, or hard rolls like Europe! Bon Appetite!

1  Thank CreativeEliza
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

We love Cafe Latte! For an easy meal, with a delicious dessert, it can’t be beat!
Try the chicken salsa chili, with fixings - always
Good!
Any dessert is wonderful, as well - they are known for their cakes, and cheesecake.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

This corner delight has been a frequent stop for my family and friends. We even find ourselves giving gift cards for birthday presents always greatly appreciated

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Great salads and lots to choose from. There are also many different kinds of soup and all are delicious. I tried artichoke and chicken salad that had lots of chicken and lots of flavor. I also tried the chicken wild rice soup it was great, thick like a chowder and lots of rice and chicken. I had a choice of a roll with my lunch and it was fresh and tasty. My friend had Caesar salad and said it was good as well. This is cafeteria style but the line goes quickly - we usually get a table and just one goes up at a Time in order to have a place to sit. They can fill up fast at lunch so getting there early works out far better than right at 12 pm.