“Great Pizza, a little on the Pricey side”
Review of Red's Savoy Pizza

Red's Savoy Pizza
Ranked #140 of 985 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Reviewed 19 September 2018

This pizza place has a reputation of being the best. Also, only two sizes but a they are not stingy with the toppings. A friend who just tried it for the first time wants to go back and get another one. For me, the problem was price. I believe you can call in and as busy as it gets, good idea. Also, look at the placards on the wall, they are unique. It is not really a eat in but a take out at this location.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Very good pizza. Have ordered a few times now and Haven’t been disappointed. I’ve had better pizza elsewhere but I’d say not many places in the area are this good. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

My date and I ordered two pizza's for large take out. The price was $49.00 with no tip for two large three topping pizza's and while they are good its too expensive. We both like different toppings so we opted for separate pizza's to have leftovers. I like the taste and toppings but for tye price I could order twice as much anywhere else.

This is a infrequent dinner treat.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I ordered the Pizza and it showed up on the early side of its estimated delivery time. The pizza had plenty of flavor. One difficult thing was that it was cut into squares and due to it likely still being hot, the cheese melted back together.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

My husband and I went here on our first date 25 years ago. We visited again and it was amazing! We had forgotton what a great pizza was and this was it. Red's Savoy Pizza is our #1 pizza. We no longer live near here and are now making a point to pick up a Red's Savoy Pizza when we are in the area. The pizza is loaded with toppings and the crust is done to a yumminess to hold all the toppings. We have found no other pizza to compare to this delectable pizza pie!