All reviews high ceilings union depot foot ceilings wide hallways rooms are huge valet parking rooms are amazing large shower beautiful hotel elevator doors floor to ceiling windows mears park saints game valet service location is great self park old building
Reviewed 28 November 2016

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
GM_HPStPaul, General Manager at Hyatt Place St Paul / Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2016

Reviewed 27 November 2016

The new hotel is clean and affordable. The rooms are large with very tall ceilings. The neighborhood and location is great. The hot breakfast and "bakery case" are sub par but the oatmeal, juices and toast selection is good. The pool is small and shallow. All and all the place is more sterile than inviting.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
GM_HPStPaul, General Manager at Hyatt Place St Paul / Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2016

Greetings,

Thank you for taking a moment to review the Hyatt Place Saint Paul Downtown. I am happy to hear that the cleanliness and size of the rooms were to your satisfaction. We welcome all feedback with open arms as we are continuously looking for ways to maximize each traveler's experience while staying with us. As the hotel is part of a historic building, there are several features within the building that cannot be modified in order to preserve the historic nature of the building. We are currently reviewing lighting and decor options in order to create a warmer, more inviting environment for guests. Our pool depth is limited by the original structure of the building but does create a perfect place for families and children to enjoy. Thank you again for your comments, they are valued and will be reviewed for better guests' experiences going forward.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

Check in was awesome! Ask for Michael,he's the best!Our stay was fantastic, and exciting! My family loves this brand new hotel!You have everything, you need,on site!The pantry,is a lil pricey,but everything else is just fine.The room are beautiful,spacious, with a lot of light!The pool,is just right!The exercise rm, is sharp,it has everything you need treadmill,jump ropes,exercise balls,you name it!Forgot to mention the over name girl Valeria,is awesome,as well!Hats off to The Hyatt Place St.Paul,you all Rock!

Trip type: Travelled with family
GM_HPStPaul, General Manager at Hyatt Place St Paul / Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2016

Greetings,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your comments of your recent stay. We are delighted to hear that the staff (Especially Mike and Elvida) could create such a positive experience for you as you enjoyed our new location. I will be sure to personally pass along your kind comments to the staff and would like to invite you back the next time you are in the Twin Cities area.

Reviewed 23 November 2016

The stay was good there. No problems. But when I had to checkout I realized they had attemoted to charged my credit card numerous times maxing out my credit card therefore I would have not been able to use it. It took a couole of weeks to see their charges drop to correct charges which should have been done in the first place. I should have gotten abd demanded a discount for the crap they pulled!!! They pulled t this same crap to my other family members that were staying there too! We all are angry this happened. Checkout should have been a smooth process. We were there for my Father's Funeral. To have that kind of stress ontop of being stressed out already is so low of them and ridiculous! I dont recommend staying there specifically if u want to lose $$$$ and them being able to access your credit card trying to charge you every day causing overage charges on your credit card. Scary! What kind of process/charges is that?!!!

1  Thank jennessay

Greetings,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your concerns of your recent stay at Hyatt Place Saint Paul Downtown. I am deeply sorry to hear about your loss. On behalf of the hotel I would like to extend an apology for the credit card errors made at checkout. I would like to personally touch base with you in regards to the charges placed on your card and gather more information so that we can correct any errors that were made. We want every guest to have a unique and positive experience while visiting our hotel and I would like to discuss options with you of how we can turn your opinion of us around. If you could email me directly at Jason.birch@hyatt.com we can further discuss your experience. Thank you again for your business.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Reviewed 21 November 2016