All reviews irish pub the concierge lounge front desk attached restaurant nice hotel management team lobby area off the highway bar restaurant the hotel staff this past weekend would definitely stay here again king room upon check workout room twin cities free weights
Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

The bed I slept in was incredible. I fell asleep as soon as I laid down. The wifi was really strong. They staff was awesome. They delivered a microwave to my room! The bathroom was also nice. The water had good pressure and temperature. I had a great stay.

1  Thank Rob S
Dan G, Manager at Minneapolis Marriott West, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review about your stay with us. I agree with you that our staff is awesome and we are truly fortunate to have such great people that are dedicated to our guests.

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

This place was perfect. Great location, safe a secure. The hotel was ver modern and comfortable. The beds were plush with lots of pillows. The staff was very friendly and helpful even with us arriving around 3 am. I would definitely recommend this hotel

Dear tincancolton,

Thank you for the review and for recommending our hotel to others. I hope we are able to host again in the near future. Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed 21 February 2017

What a beautiful hotel. The open atrium is huge and very modern. Exceptionally clean. We were offered a glass of wine at arrival, a first. Everyone at the front desk was overly nice and all were smiling. I just had the nicest room I've ever stayed in. There is an Irish Pub on premises. Location to town is very good, not too far. 5 star all the way.

Room tip: Room 326, wow
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank kkrezz

Dear kkrezz,

Thank you for the 5 star review! We are happy to hear you enjoyed our newly renovated lobby and that the service was 5 star as well. Thank you for staying with us and hope to see you return in the future.

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Just returned from my first stay here, hotel is well situated. Normally stay at the Marriott SW but could not due to road construction. This Marriott is a bit older but still well appointed. Food is not quite as good but the service is quicker. Car park can get quite congested due to Kips bar but I always found a space. All in all a good place to stay

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 January 2017

I've stayed here several times when I've been in town on business. The lobby is updated and very pleasant. The rooms are super-clean and well-maintained. A very nice surprise was to find a hidden refrigerator alongside the coffee service in the room, on the side of the clothing cabinet. There is wine offered in the early evening in the lobby, and the staff puts customer service first. I also liked that there is a mini-Starbucks off the lobby, though it was staffed by only one person in the mornings so there is a waiting line. Unfortunately, aside from the on-site restaurant, there are no other places to eat within walking distance (that I could find). There is room service, with the usual (generic) options. The one complaint I had was the blowers on the room heating units are extremely loud. This awakened me repeatedly each time I stayed at this hotel. Aside from that, there were no other noise problems (e.g. from elevator traffic or doors being slammed in the hallways).

Date of stay: January 2017