“Great Tacos”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

We went there not expecting a lot and came away saying " wow!" They have a wonderful salsa bar and fresh chips. I had two tacos and they are the best that I have had in the cities!

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Came for lunch at 11 am on a Tuesday. Place was clean, someone was picking up food for a large gathering. Order was taken promptly. Free warm fresh chips and several kinds of salsa. Food was ready promptly. I had fish tacos with beans and jalepeno coleslaw that tasted very fresh. The tortillas were unique, I'm betting homemade. not too thick or thin, just right. The fish was batterfried, crisp and delicious. I especially liked the jalepeno coleslaw. Give it a try!

Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

When you first arrive expect to wait 10 minutes for a clerk to help you, even though the cook will walk by you three times and not acknowledge your existance.

The tables were all filthy, food on the booth walls and you could see where soda had been splashed kn the walls

The "fresh made salsa" was old, corn was brown, and no flavors.... I'm scared to eat my burrito

Reviewed 15 February 2016

Amazing salsa bar, fresh chips, healthy tacos, burritos and very kind staff. It's a little hidden away in an awkward parking lot but we love it here!

Reviewed 25 August 2015 via mobile

Tried to have dinner at 7:00. My son has life-threatening allergy to seafood.
Asked the man if it would be safe to eat there. He said no. Never cared. We left and was accommodated at Subway.