“Poor servoce poor salsa... poor...everything ”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

When you first arrive expect to wait 10 minutes for a clerk to help you, even though the cook will walk by you three times and not acknowledge your existance.

The tables were all filthy, food on the booth walls and you could see where soda had been splashed kn the walls

The "fresh made salsa" was old, corn was brown, and no flavors.... I'm scared to eat my burrito

Reviewed 15 February 2016

Amazing salsa bar, fresh chips, healthy tacos, burritos and very kind staff. It's a little hidden away in an awkward parking lot but we love it here!

Reviewed 25 August 2015 via mobile

Tried to have dinner at 7:00. My son has life-threatening allergy to seafood.
Asked the man if it would be safe to eat there. He said no. Never cared. We left and was accommodated at Subway.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

Always fresh food, made to order. Unexpectedly good for fast food. Dining room is always clean and pleasant.

Reviewed 19 June 2015

I love the food here but it always smells a little bit. The smell is enough to make me not want to go sometimes. I'm happy they brought back the free chips/salsa with food purchase. This is my very favorite part. I know that it was just 99 cents but it felt weird after going there for so many years.