All reviews towne place suites two bedroom suite front desk full kitchen comfortable sleep pots pans couple blocks fine place parking lot nothing fancy hotel is situated living area nice property close to downtown st louis maggie james
Reviewed 27 January 2017

I stayed here for business for 3 weeks. The staff was very friendly and professional. They are there if you need anything at all, any time of the day. The rooms were clean and accommodating. The pool is outdoors, but guests have full access to the pool facilities at the Springhill (Marriott) across the lot with adherence to the facility operating hours. Maggie was very Helpful and friendly every time I needed something. She is there to greet you every morning at the front desk or in the Breakfast nook. Maggie is very friendly to talk to and is always interested in knowing how your morning is going. Everything was Spot on. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to feel catered-to while they travel.

Room Tip: first floor if you have a lot to haul,
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
James P, Manager at TownePlace Suites Minneapolis West/St. Louis Park, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017

Thank you Chris W. for your review!

We here at TownePlace Suties Appreciate you patronage if you haven't already come back and check out our newly renovated rooms. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

I stay at this hotel quite often (is close to our MN office), this time stayed for 3 months in total and brought my wife with me. The suites are nice, almost the same as our own flat. The basic one is one big room with bed, sofa, table, chair, somehow equipped kitchen (microwave, fridge, stove, dishwasher, only one knife for example) and bathroom. There's also a laundry room and fitness room. Small pool and hot tube are in SpringHill Suites across the parking lot. We used all of these quite often. Breakfast is decent (we didn't have time to get it every morning, fine for weekends). The location is nice - walking distance to some shops (including grocery and liquor), good restaurants, and even a movie theatre.
The staff is very friendly and helpful, they did remember us and always spent a few words - just like good neighbors.

Room Tip: Highest floor is usually better since there is nobody above you (this is what the staff will tell you as well).
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business

Thank you Jan V for your review!

Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for four weeks as I relocated into Minneapolis from abroad and it was a friendly and comfortable hotel. Shout out to Maggie, Randall, Mike, Keith & Sue who shone with their cheerful and helpful demeanor at all times!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business

Thank you Shruti0707 for your review!

Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

I stayed at the Towneplace for 2 weeks and the staff was so nice and helpful. Maggie was always there to greet me in the morning for breakfast with such a warm smile, and always made sure I had what I needed. Our shuttle driver, Mike, always went above and beyond to get us where we needed to be, and would even check in with us to see if we needed a ride anywhere in the evenings before he would leave for the day. I would highly recommend this hotel and their amazing staff!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business

Thank you jmd625 for your review!

Reviewed 23 November 2016

We stayed several weeks while our new home was being completed, and were very comfortable with everything we needed. The best part of our experience was interacting with Maggie, the Breakfast Supervisor! She kept the food area pristine, and was helpful and personable the entire time we were there. She was always busy with something to help the guests feel more comfortable or to ensure things were clean and neat. I'd highly recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: I would suggest a room on the first floor if you have extra things to store in your room (like we did for staying in between house moves).
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family

Thank you LMEric for your review!