All reviews towne place suites two bedroom suite front desk full kitchen comfortable sleep pots pans couple blocks fine place parking lot nothing fancy hotel is situated living area nice property close to downtown st louis maggie james
Reviewed 1 January 2016

Staff went way overboard for us. They couldn't do enough especially Randy and breakfast guy John. We were here under very trying circumstances and they knew this. They found out information for us. Made sure we had a quiet room which it was.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Jeff H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Minneapolis West/St. Louis Park, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2016

Thank you for the great review. I was very glad to hear a couple of our all-stars were able to make your stay a great one. If there is anything we can do to turn this into a five star stay next time, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 28 December 2015

A very reasonably priced hotel with excellent, friendly customer service. It is very pet friendly space. We stayed with our 3 dogs over the Holidays and the rooms were clean and spacious for them with the kitchenette proving very useful at dinner time. The grounds were spacious enough for potty breaks and we really appreciated that the sidewalks were swept very early in the morning after a snowfall the day after Christmas. Its convenient,quite location assures that we will back.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Jeff H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Minneapolis West/St. Louis Park, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2015

Thank you for the great feedback on your recent stay with us. I was very glad to hear you had such a great stay with us, and your three dogs enjoyed our hotel as well. We look forward to that return trip to our area and look forward to having you as our guest once again.

Happy Holidays!

Reviewed 21 December 2015

This hotel is on its game! The rooms were clean and comfortable. The workout room was small but functional, but it was the customer service that made this a 5 start review! The hot breakfast was nice- a change from boring continental breakfasts, but icing on the cake was that in December the hotel is offering themed nights where they offer complimentary food and beverages (taco Tuesday, brats and beer night, etc!). This is a great ides for a traveler who is tired and doesnt want to leave the hotel. The catering guy- John- is very pleasant and keeps everything stocked and available.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Jeff H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Minneapolis West/St. Louis Park, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. I have to say, we definitely hold the bragging rights when it comes to our staff. I was very glad to hear John took such good care of you during your stay. If there is anything we can do for you prior to your next visit to the Minneapolis area, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 20 December 2015

I stay in hotels 300+ days per year-- usually the Westins, Hiltons, and so forth. But I took a chance here and it was amazing-- you won't be disappointed.

At first I thought John at the front desk was anomaly, since he made hot dogs for everyone (no charge), brought up a box to bring food back, called me to make sure that everything was okay, remembered by name multiple times, etc....

But then the folks during the day were just as attentive. Randall here was great, too.

Makes me wonder how much "Minnesota nice" applies to other hotels here, which are usually super friendly, too.

Beyond the service, the suite, facilities, and location here are great. So close to all the shopping. Workout room was and machines in good order.

Nothing to complain about, and I'm pretty picky.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank DennisYu
Jeff H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Minneapolis West/St. Louis Park, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2015

Thank you for the outstanding review Dennis. We are extremely proud of the staff we have here at the TownePlace Suites, and I am very glad to hear they delivered once again. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to the Minneapolis area.

Reviewed 23 September 2015 via mobile

Towne Place Suites was a pit stop on a 2,000 mile road trip. James, at check in, was most welcoming and helpful. Got us pointed in the right direction for dinner. Room was comfortable and quiet. Breakfast was somewhat less than Continental. Cereals, hot & cold, yogurt and fruit, some packaged breakfast bars and muffins. No breads, no toaster. But, I got what I needed for this road trip: a good night's sleep.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Jeff H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Minneapolis West/St. Louis Park, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2015

Thank you for the great review Novi. I was glad to hear your stay went well. I did want to touch base with you and let you know we are in the final stages of significantly upgrading our hot breakfast. If you find yourself passing through the Minneapolis area again, we would love the opportunity to have you as our guest once again.

Thank you again.