All reviewsconvention centergreat locationincluded in the room ratecovered parkingquiet roomwater pressurewedding receptionnice hotelcomfortable bedsin townshowervalidateskywaypropertyradissonramplobby
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

The lobby bar has one of the best Margaritas I’ve ever had, and that’s just the start to my review of a great hotel!! The Bistro..GREAT staff, great food and the best location, this hotels is on my list of favs!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Abdoul O, Front Office Manager at Courtyard St. Cloud, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Dear Sally M,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Courtyard St. Cloud through the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

As a valued customer, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations.

ABDOUL O

Reviewed 12 December 2017

I have been coming to this property for years! The management is INCREDIBLE! They will do all they can to make sure your stay is enjoyable! It is easy to get to and walking distance to many great restaurants downtown!

This is always my GO TO place to stay when in St Cloud! I am sure you will enjoy it as well.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Abdoul O, Front Office Manager at Courtyard St. Cloud, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Dear Wes L,

With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations. As a valued Reward Member, your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service.

Thank you for staying at the Courtyard St. Cloud and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to St. Cloud.

ABDOUL O.
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Me and my mom had to book last minute. It wasn't a problem at all and we got a discount for being there to help my grandma in the hospital. Great staff, service, and rooms. But the best part of all was Coco at the bistro. She took care of us so well, she was amazing! Cannot sing her praises enough.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Katie G, Manager at Courtyard St. Cloud, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Good Morning Kelsey R ~

Thank you so much for your review ~ We are always so grateful for all of our guest feedback. Coco is a huge asset to our staff...I will make sure and let her know that once again, she was mentioned by name.

We hope your grandmother is feeling better....and look forward to you coming back to stay with us again ....(this time for fun) in the very near future.

Enjoy your day `

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Last time I stayed at this property it was the St Germain on its last legs about 2 1/2 years ago. It’s former life was a very tired property.

It’s rebirth as a Courtyard is a complete redemption for its tired bones. The small two room suites, were converted into a one large very comfortable room - a nice sitting area and a sleeping area. All very comfortable.

The bed was excellent - firm and comfortable. The bathrooms were updated, bright and slick.

Parking is next door in a covered parking structure.

Staff was professional and friendly.

Bottom line - an excellent choice when in St Cloud.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Kaytlin C, Executive Assistant at Courtyard St. Cloud, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Mchud,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to review us on TripAdvisor, we appreciate your feedback. We are so glad that you like the renovation into a Courtyard Marriott property and we hope to see you again whenever your travels bring you back to St. Cloud!

Have a great day~

Reviewed 24 August 2017

What a great property! My parents both ended up in the hospital so I drove up from Kansas. I reserved a room on the fly. This hotel is located right downtown on St. Germain. Makes for multiple dining and entertainment options.

Unfortunately, I'm terrible with names, but I hope you can look up the young woman who greeted me at the desk. She was so friendly and efficient, I barely had time to chit chat and make her smile. Imagine my surprise when I got to my room to find I'd been upgraded to a junior suite. (I arrived on 8/10 around 730pm).

When I returned from the hospital, I stopped by the Bistro for a cocktail and bite to eat. The menu options are great! I opted for the Turkey Reuben and my standby JD and club soda. The sandwich was delicious, the drink strong (I probably looked like I needed it after 9 hours on the road and the stress of the situation) and the young woman who was behind the bar was very helpful and friendly. She was also on duty when I returned Friday evening. I opted for the Blackberry Old Fashioned (will add a pic), the tomato/mozzarella flatbread, and a break out on the patio. That old fashioned is too good!

The room was spotless and the bed was almost too comfortable. I hated to get out of it! Love the shower heads and water pressure. Paul Mitchell amenities? Yes please.

Everyone I encountered in my two nights in the hotel were outstanding. So very friendly and helpful. I am a Minnesota native, and this is Minnesota hospitality at it's best. Kudos to the entire team at this property!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Abdoul O, Front Office Manager at Courtyard St. Cloud, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Dear Terri S,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review of our property. We really appreciate your comments regarding our customer service and upgrades to the property. I am so glad to hear that you were well satisfied of our Bistro/restaurant services for drink and food. Our staff members take their roles in our industry very seriously and try, every day, to provide that quality customer service, that our guests expect.
Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to St. Cloud!
Best Regards,