See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Waited to check in, front deck clerk left premises, shower couldn't adjust temperature, mold on shower curtain, no breakfast, had cereals but no milk, only hot item was waffels and coffee, out by 830.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
KarenLu1, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2017

Hello Adam H,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We apologize that your stay with us was not what you were expecting. We strive very hard to make every guest stay the best that it can be. Please feel free to contact me and we can discuss your previous stay and a way we can accommodate you to stay with us again. Again, I do apologize and hope to hear from you.

Reviewed 20 December 2017

Overall, I was happy with the place. Reasonable prices. The place was clean and the rooms are new.The front desk lady who checked me out was good and helpful. I will be happy to return to this place next time.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
KarenLu1, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Hello michael s,

Thank you so very much for taking time to write your wonderful review and comments. I am absolutely thrilled you were overall pleased with our accommodations and our reasonable prices. I am delighted you received the excellent hospitality service from Karen, our Manager, who I will make sure she receives the recognition that is well deserved. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and look forward to having you with us again when you return.

Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel while visiting friends who attend school. The hotel was very reasonably priced and was located 5 mins from where we needed to be. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the staff was very nice. They had a nice pool but it was under maintenance and we were not able to use it. If we come back this way I would definatley stay here again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
KarenLu1, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

Hello Ayesha I,

Thank you for your review! We are glad that you were impressed with our location, staff, and spacious rooms. We apologize for our pool being under maintenance during your stay & will be finished shortly. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Guest Relations Manager
Americas Best Value Inn

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

We had to stop here as the weather was pretty bad. Check in was quick and simple. Staff was attentive. Room was nice. Looked like it was remodeled. Again in the morning check out was fast. The manager lady was very courteous. Will come again if We pass through St. Cloud.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
KarenLu1, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Hello Tripty007,

Thank you for the excellent review! We really appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay! Our entire staff works diligently to maintain our hotel inside and out and are excited to hear you find Americas Best Value Inn & Suites to be the nicest hotel in St. Cloud. We agree with you! Thanks again and please stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

This was the absolute filthiest hotel we have ever stayed at. The room, pillow, bed , reeked of smoke. We specifically requested a no smoking room. The shower curtain was dirty and there was no plug in the tub. Never stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
KarenLu1, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017