US$115
US$117
Quality Inn(Saint Cloud)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$106
Courtyard St. Cloud(Saint Cloud)
US$146
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$140
US$129
All reviewspots and pansseparate bedroomsofa sleeperfull kitchenliving arearecommend this hotelwafflesclose to downtowncloud areagreat roombed was very comfortablehotel roombusiness tripconvention centerstcampuskitchenette
Reviewed 2 January 2018

I always stay at the Gradstay Hotel whenever I attend this event and I think it is an excellent hotel with great room for a very good value. I haven't had a chance to eat the breakfast since I have to leave early for my function at St Cloud Apollo High School and St Cloud State - Hallenbeck Hall.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Chelsea S, General Manager at GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel St Cloud, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Thank you for your great review! We are glad that you are happy with our hotel and continue to stay with us. We hope the next time that you stay you are able to experience our GrandStart breakfast.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

The only issue we had was the Mattress needed to be replaced, it sagged toward the center. Great place for a family getaway. Good restaurants and night club within walking distance. Brew pub across the street.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 December 2017

Four of us were in St. Cloud for a friend's memorial. We LOVED staying at the Grandstay Residential Suites Hotel!! We had the 2 queen suite with complete kitchen, sleeper sofa and 2 queen beds. Clean!!! Quiet!!! The suite was roomy and fit our needs in every way. I drew the sleeper sofa and it was amazingly comfortable!! The gratis breakfasst in the morning was lovely....bacon and eggs, waffles, the usual bagels and muffins....and wonderful rich coffee. Thank you to the staff. The front desk attendent didn't bat an eye when we split the bill using four CC's. Gracious and friendly. I will stay there again!!!

Room Tip: Very well located near the college and downtown.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 December 2017

The room was very quiet and I enjoyed my stay. It was exactly what I needed to get away and relax for a night. The breakfast was amazing so many choices it was hard to choose what I wanted. I am looking forward to another stay.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Chelsea S, General Manager at GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel St Cloud, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Thank you for your great review! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you were able to relax. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed 27 November 2017

Great staff, good accommodations, very comparable pricing. We have not been disappointed during any of our many stays. Facilities are always clean and neat, the breakfast is very good and they check frequently to insure there is nothing empty.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Chelsea S, General Manager at GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel St Cloud, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Thank for the wonderful review! We are so glad that you were pleased with our customer service and our accommodations. Your kind words about our hotel's cleanliness and our Grand Start Breakfast will serve as encouragement to our staff. Thank you again, and we hope to see you again in the future!