“best mid-price hotel I have stayed in.”

GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel St Cloud
Ranked #5 of 19 Hotels in Saint Cloud
Reviewed 13 January 2018

This is the best mid-price hotel I have stayed in. It is clean, well maintained, looks like it was built recently thought it was not. I have stayed other places in St Cloud that were very nice, but I will always stay at the GrandStay from now on when I travel to St Cloud.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Chelsea S, General Manager at GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel St Cloud, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for your review! We are glad that you were happy with the cleanliness and condition of our hotel. We are glad that you recommend our hotel and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 2 January 2018

I always stay at the Gradstay Hotel whenever I attend this event and I think it is an excellent hotel with great room for a very good value. I haven't had a chance to eat the breakfast since I have to leave early for my function at St Cloud Apollo High School and St Cloud State - Hallenbeck Hall.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Chelsea S, General Manager at GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel St Cloud, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Thank you for your great review! We are glad that you are happy with our hotel and continue to stay with us. We hope the next time that you stay you are able to experience our GrandStart breakfast.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

The only issue we had was the Mattress needed to be replaced, it sagged toward the center. Great place for a family getaway. Good restaurants and night club within walking distance. Brew pub across the street.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 December 2017

Four of us were in St. Cloud for a friend's memorial. We LOVED staying at the Grandstay Residential Suites Hotel!! We had the 2 queen suite with complete kitchen, sleeper sofa and 2 queen beds. Clean!!! Quiet!!! The suite was roomy and fit our needs in every way. I drew the sleeper sofa and it was amazingly comfortable!! The gratis breakfasst in the morning was lovely....bacon and eggs, waffles, the usual bagels and muffins....and wonderful rich coffee. Thank you to the staff. The front desk attendent didn't bat an eye when we split the bill using four CC's. Gracious and friendly. I will stay there again!!!

Room Tip: Very well located near the college and downtown.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 December 2017

The room was very quiet and I enjoyed my stay. It was exactly what I needed to get away and relax for a night. The breakfast was amazing so many choices it was hard to choose what I wanted. I am looking forward to another stay.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Chelsea S, General Manager at GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel St Cloud, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Thank you for your great review! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you were able to relax. We look forward to seeing you in the future!